What features do Vega provide?
As Vega is a messaging app – first of all you can send and receive messages from your Vega contacts.
But also Vega is highly secured messaging app, so all your messages are secure.
Here is a few basic concepts which will be used in this guide:
- Vega contact – is a person from your contact list which is registered in Vega. In the Contacts tab you’ll him in a list of active users, together with his online status and avatar. From that screen you can also invite your friends in to Vega(via sms invite) and search for specific contact
- Chats list – is a screen where all your chats are shown. From that screen you can create new chat, create group chat, delete chat history
- Chat room – is a screen of specific chat (personal or group) from where you can send all the message types, initiate a call, send media content and access chat info. All the messages are locally stored, so once the chat was deleted, there is no way to get lost messages.
- Settings – Tab where you can change variety of things like profile info, avatar, app theme, notification sounds, wallpaper and more
Here is a list of Features available:
- Secured text messages
- Personal chats
- Group chats
- Audio calls
- Audio messages
- Media messages (Photo, Video, Location)
- Advanced messaging features