How do I verify my number in VEGA?
VEGA requires an active phone number to create an account. If you are having problems, please check the following:
- You have the latest version of VEGA installed from the App Store.
- You have entered your full international phone number, including the country code (or select your country from the country list).
- An example of a US phone number is: + 1 408-444-1234.
- Please omit any leading zeros (0s) or exit codes from your number.
- Your phone has full Internet access with a strong signal. Try opening a web page to make sure.
- Your phone is not roaming.
- Your phone can receive international SMS messages.
- You are not using an unsupported device such as an iPod Touch or iPad.
- Your device is not jailbroken.
- After you enter your phone number, please wait for an SMS to be delivered to your phone. The SMS will contain a 4-digit verification code, which you can enter on the verification screen in VEGA. The verification code is unique and changes each time you verify a new phone number or device. Please do not guess the verification code; guessing too many times may delay your verification.
If you have followed these steps and cannot receive a code, please do the following:
Delete VEGA from your iPhone.
Reboot your iPhone: turn your iPhone off, then turn it back on.
Download the latest version of VEGA.